Success: The #1 SECRET To Being Successful

What is Their Secret?

What do the 1% of highly successful people understand, that the remaining 99% of mere mortals can’t seem to grasp?

Ask anybody who has achieved any high level of success and they will tell you:

“I am simply obsessed with being the best, I am obsessed with getting better everyday.”

It’s all about taking MASSIVE ACTION.

Some Highly Successful People with Insane Habits 

Here are some examples of obsessed individuals that took/take massive action everyday that you have probably heard of:

Two of the richest men in America–Warren Buffet and Mark Cuban–have both attributed their success to their insane reading habits. Buffet has said that he reads at LEAST 1,000 pages per day. Mark Cuban has said he spends at LEAST 3 hours a day in the books.

Legendary writer Mya Angelou rented a separate hotel room exclusively for writing and stayed there EVERYDAY from 7AM to 2PM.

NBA great Kobe Bryant is known for taking 1,000 shots PER DAY.

Legendary pop star Michael Jackson has said that he wrote around 100 songs PER ALBUM. It’s also said that he has around 500 songs that have yet to be released to the public.

You get the point.

110127kobewarmingup650

Become A Master

These are just a handful of people who have amassed massive amounts of wealth in their lifetimes and have attributed their successes to their insane work habits. These people HUSTLE and they HUSTLE HARD.  To be successful in this world you have to make a decision today. COMMIT to something and MASTER IT or be average.

Whether you are a singer, writer, lawyer, entrepreneur, doctor, or taxi driver; you have to learn about your craft and master it if you want to be very successful. Celebrities and greats at the top from all different professional fields all understand that they have to DOMINATE their space to stand out and be noticed or they will be lost in the crowd and forgotten about, or worse, never known.

We can make all the excuses in the world. ‘It’s too hard’ or ‘I just don’t have the time.’ At the end of the day, you have to MAKE  it happen.

The Critical Question

I want you to ask yourself right now, do I really want to achieve my biggest dreams? Do I want to live out my dream life and am I willing to do what it takes to accomplish them? If the answer is yes, then get to taking MASSIVE ACTION now, commit and don’t look back ever because…

If you don’t SOMEBODY ELSE WILL.

 

Cheers. Be Great.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s